Data breaches and cybersecurity threats can threaten the security and privacy of a small business. A cyber attack, for instance, can result in stolen personal data from customers. Some of this data might later be used for identity or credit card theft purposes.
According to Deborah Sweeney at Go Daddy, here are the best practices to protect your data and decrease the risk of a cybersecurity threat.
- Train and educate employees.
- Invest in security software.
- Implement multi-factor authentication.
- Use a secure WiFi network.
- Regularly backup data.
- Invest in cyber liability insurance.
To read Deborah’s entire article click here.