Do you remember your first car? Do you know what the car is worth today? Classic and collector vehicles are more popular then ever. Not only are they holding their value, but they are growing.
According to the 2023 Hagerty’s Bull Market List, here are some of the vehicles with the most potential, from microcars, muscle cars, exotics, motorcycles, and even military-grade SUVs
- 1992-2006 AM General Hummer H1 ($105,000-$127,300)
- 1996-1970 AMC AMX ($30,500-$40,600)
- 2008-2015 Audi R8 (manual) ($154,000$186,700)
- 2001-2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 ($31,400 to $39,300)
- 1936-1947 Harley-Davidson Knucklehead ($90,300-$115,000)
- 2001-2010 Lamborghini Murcielago ($302,700-$343,700)
- 2004-2010 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren ($329,300-$380,700)
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z ($37,500-$44,900)
- 1985-1993 Saab 900 turbo ($22,200-$25,800)
- 1991-1998 Suzuki Cappuccino ($12,200-$16,700)
Review the list and if you are anticipating buying a classic car, give us a call to find out what insurance you need. And, if you have a classic car, you should periodically review and adjust the agreed value to make sure the vehicle is fully covered.