We love them. Holiday Candles smell so good and project a warm glow to our home. But, they can be deadly.
Here are some tips to insure you are not mishandling your candles:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep candles out of reach of kids and pets
- Keep candles away from flammable items – gifts, garland, and pine cones
- Keep candles away from each other at least twelve inches from anything that burns
- Use candle holders which are sturdy and can’t tip over
- Don’t put them in a draft
So watch your candles and have a safe holiday.