As you are preparing to finalize your gift-giving, take a look at this list of toys that you should avoid giving according to the 47th annual report by World Against Toys Causing Harm (WATCH):
- Nerf Ultra One
- Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog
- Bunchems Bunch’n Build
- Nickelodeon Frozen Treats Slime
- Anstoy electronic toy gun
- Diecast school bus
- Pogo Trick Board
- Power Rangers Electronic Cheetah Claw
- Viga Pull-along Caterpillar
Several of the toys pose choking hazards as they contain small parts, strings, projectiles, toxic substances, and rigid materials.
Do your research before buying toys to ensure a safe holiday.