When it comes to insurance coverage, religious organizations face unique challenges and requirements unlike those of any other organization. These can include everything from liability for day-care facilities, camps, and schools to workers’ compensation insurance for employees and even volunteers.
That is why it is important to work with a firm that specializes and understands the unique needs and specific exposures of religious organizations. We offer an unmatched depth of resources when it comes to developing custom-fit insurance solutions for your organization.
We provide programs for all the various types of coverage you need to control your risks and run an organization with fewer worries. We don’t simply sell insurance; we offer real solutions customized for your organizations specific needs.
Comprehensive Programs for Your Organization:
Some of the programs we offer include:
- General liability, property, auto liability, and physical damage
- Workers’ Compensation
- Liability for daycare facilities, schools, and camps
- Bonds, group health, disability, and life
- Excess liability, employee-related-practices liability
- Equipment breakdown
- Professional liability
- Abuse and molestation
- Fine arts coverage available for religious artifacts
- Broad definition of building coverage can extend to stained glass, pipe organs, and foundations
- Umbrella/Excess limits available up to $15,000,000
- Professional liability with separate limits of liability including coverage for
- pastoral counseling
- professional staff
- Water/Flood coverage can be included
- Medical payments for volunteers
- Church members as additional insureds
- Automobile coverage available for church vans and buses
Give us a call today to discuss the insurance needs for your religious institution.